400 Subscribers Giveaway Contest
VIDEO RESPONSE TOPIC:
What are 3 books that you would want to have access to in an emergency/bug out/shtf situation? I am currently putting together a library of books for my Bug Out Library which will be stored in my new Nook. I would like you to recommend 3 books (as outlined below) that you feel would be indispensable in an bug out situation.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) You must subscribe to TheUrbanPrepper channel
2) Must be at least 18 years of age
3) Must provide a video response that is 5 minutes or less
4) Show the 3 books that you would want to have in an emergency/bug out scenario and why you recommend them. You must have one book for each of these 3 categories:
a) Best prepping/survival book you’ve read
b) Best book to have in your BOB/BOV or BugOut location
c) Open choice book (including comfort reading, guides, etc.)
5) To make the contest interesting, the following books are EXCLUDED: SAS Survival Handbook, Bible, Pocket Reference Guide (by Glover), a magazine or a PDF manual. The book has to be a real, professionally published book. Multi-volumed sets are disqualified.
This contest will be a drawing. I will select 2 subscribers randomly who provided a video response that follow all the contest rules. Current subscribers (as of Wednesday June 1 @ 5:34pm PST) will be competing for one of the prizes, and current and new subscribers will be competing for the other prize. Each winner will receive a Jetboil Flash Cooking System.
Friday, June 24th @ 12:00pm PST